Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Things and words that Relate closely to me..

* True love isn't Romeo and Juliet dying together, it's Granpa and Granma growing old together.

* The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. The kindest hearts have felt the most pain

* Life is too ironic to understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.

*And maybe its not life that sucks. Maybe it's just the people you let in your life that suck.

* I believe in second chances. I just don't believe everyone deserves them.

*i love finding money in my clothes. its like a gift from me... to me.

*Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page.

*Every girls dream is to find the perfect guy, eat without getting fat, and to have a best friend who'll stay true to her!

*Is there anything better then to wake up to a singing kid with the biggest smile on his face

*Don't dress, talk and act like a hoe & then expect to be treated like a queen.

*The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.

*Always give without remembering, and always receive without forgetting. ~ Brian Tracy


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment