Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photobucket
Hurm.... all around us.. people keep talking.. thou for someone lives maybe the end for them.. it has never been the same.. 2010 has just reached 20 odd days.. yet a lot happend.. and maybe.. its a good start or is it a bad one...
 
I have asked myself the same question everyday... is it worth fighting for an issues that's just impossibly heart-breaking to resolve? and am I strong enough to face the facts that.. somehow... things are not always what I've asked for and for some reason... maybe.. this is the test...  "The Test'..
 
But I overcome the issues, and the fact that , I changed because of that, would be the second things on my head.... I need the change and I know I can change...
Do we really need a reason to change?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment