Sunday, December 6, 2009

Photobucket
when it is all been done and said.. and there's nothing left to hide or even hold any grudges towards anyone.. as i've never been before...
I am so relieved from all the stress, and filled my times, even extra times filled with work..work.. and more work.. making use of all the time and spent only quality times with the loved one..Mr.Hubby... who also works very hard lately.. I am so very proud of u!
So, I am taking every day, one day at a time...baby steps to this long journey of life.. considering my wild imagination... and this freedom of thoughts and ideas.. i need to channel it to something productive and meaningful...
All this time, I have done much of the pleasing and all the hard works, thinking that maybe... maybe.. just one day someone might realize.. or even recognize what i've done all of this years.. But dream's a dream.... dreams are free.. I am done pleasing or even trying .... I had enough of all of this... be what ever it shall be... and just going with the flow.. might be the right word at this time... although. time is rigid... it is impossible to say the least....
I have mourn my lost, I have gone down the drain, stand up to my judgement, stand on my own two feet this whole time... been disowned and get through it, keep up with my battle, and I know for sure that I will get thru 'this'... it is bitter... hard to swallow... i know i will and i know i have to... coz there's no other way...
Regrets,... will bring me nowhere.. coz its been said.. and words do counts.. and its time to making it a realization.... though its just hard for me to commit.. and making my smile rose on my cheek.... though this pity heart is crying and dying inside...
Time is up to cry... words tied up... there goes all of my hardwork down the drain... Bye-bye...and nothing is left to be said or take back...

No comments:

Post a Comment